I have to ask you if Leupold Golden Ring Binoculars – are they all they seem to be?
Recently I shared about my favored Leupold Katmai Compact Binoculars, so you know I have a preference for compacts. These are 10X32. So they are a little larger, weigh a little more and have more magnification and more field of vision than the compacts do.
Remember what the numbers mean? The 10X means you see the object 10 times the size it is. The 32 means the size of the lens opening, 32 mm. You can see more about what these numbers mean here.
Gold Ring Binoculars YES.
Made in America. That is nice. I have heard birders discussing how that is a genuine sales feature because so many binoculars are made in in Europe. I guess there is a bit of pride in having good optics here too.
Who uses them?
Birders, hunters, outdoors enthusiasts, security people, and more.
What are their special features?
- All Leupold binoculars are Waterproof and Fogproof
- Second-generation argon/krypton waterproofing
- Extraordinary brightness in low-light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings – Plasma Coat
- Interpupilary distance lock enables fast one-hand use.
- Comfortable, twist-up eyecups with long eye relief.
- Lifetime guarantee like all Leupolds
What are users saying about them?
I will share some excerpts from a other user reviews here because I do not own a pair myself.
- After my research, I was down to Leica, Swarovski or Leupold Gold Ring.
- These have excellent clear image and good range and depth of field
- These are cheaper than the others in terms of money not quality.
- I got great clarity, good contrast, easy focusing and low-light use.
- I got what I wanted and more. Leupold is mine now!
I believe these Leupolds are a good buy. Actually any Leupold binoculars will be worth your cash and time. Smaller and lighter than the popular size 10×42 binoculars. It becomes a matter of personal preference when it comes down to making this kind of choice between all excellent quality binoculars. 10×32 is a nice compromise size.
Incoming search terms:
- leupold gold ring binoculars
- leupold golden ring binoculars
- leupold gold ring binoculars review
- leupold 10x32 golden ring binoculars
- where are leupold binoculars made
- made in america binoculars
- leupold 10 x 32 gold ring review
- why Leupold stopped making golden ring 8 x 32